5. “How about we just leave the murdering to Damon.”
I love Stefan one-liners! He should have more of them. All the time. Every week, please! Stefan said this when he was talking to Elena with Caroline in the back of the school after Elena’s mean girl confrontation with Rebekah. And Elena wants to go all murderous on Rebekah.
4. “So you can either go after her or… you can get on the back of my motorcycle, and we can get the hell outta here.”
Stefan bringing Elena out of her rage. She’s hellbent on staking Rebekah – not that anyone can blame her, hello! Rebekah just took off her daylight ring, threw it down the garbage disposal and turned it on. Stefan is so good at dropping some wisdom. Then he shifts it to try and get Elena to see the more fun side of being a vampire.
3. “See, rage is a really powerful feeling. But guilt… take it from me, it’ll destroy you.”
Stefan giving some insightful advice to Elena about not giving in to her rage and letting it take over her. And we all know the guilt he carries. He doesn’t want Elena to have to go through that.
2. “But I know that if I do… even a little… I risk becoming him. The Ripper.”
First of all, how amazing was this Stefan/Caroline scene?! Don’t get me wrong, obviously I’m a Stelena shipper but Caroline is my favorite female on the show and Stefan, my favorite male. So I am SUPER excited about seeing their friendship blossom even more (and honestly, if they keep giving me scenes like this, I could become a Stefan/Caroline shipper – although I don’t think it’s going to get romantic). Secondly, this right here is what Stefan worries about constantly. He’s not very good at walking the line, and he doesn’t want to hold Elena back. He wants her to enjoy being a vampire, and also he wants himself to enjoy being a vampire without going over the edge.
1. “Listen, you blood-shared with my girlfriend. And I punched you in the face. You deserved it. Why don’t you stop being dramatic.”
Zing! Truth! Damon knew what he was doing. And that it was pretty douchey. So Stefan called him out. And I loved it.