Connor (guest star Todd Williams) continues his search to uncover the secrets of Mystic Falls and tries to convince Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) to work with him. With Dr. Fell’s (guest star Torrey DeVitto) help, Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Klaus (Joseph Morgan) question Connor, but the confrontation takes a lethal turn. Trying to keep her new life as normal as possible, Elena (Nina Dobrev) is determined to continue her senior year at Mystic Falls High with support from Matt (Zach Roerig) and Caroline (Candice Accola). Rebekah’s (Claire Holt) arrival at school makes it difficult for Elena to control her anger, but she learns that confronting Rebekah can be extremely dangerous. Later, Rebekah realizes how alone she is, and reaches out to April (guest star Grace Phillips). Stefan (Paul Wesley) takes Elena on a thrilling motorcycle ride in an effort to show her that life can still be fun. Tyler (Michael Trevino) gets a surprise visit from Hayley (guest star Phoebe Tonkin, “The Secret Circle”), a werewolf who helped him through the ordeal of breaking his sire-bond to Klaus. Concerned about Elena, as well as his own emotions, Stefan turns to a sympathetic Caroline for advice.
You are here : Paul Wesley Fans » The Vampire Diaries » Preview Vampire Diaries S4 Episode 3: “The Rager” & Synopsis – Spoiler
Related Articles From This Category
Posted On Thursday, March 6th 2014
5. “Damon’s feeding on vampires.” OMG! I love how smart Stefan is. Caroline passes along this ...
Posted On Tuesday, February 11th 2014
5. “I think you need to find yourself a new best friend. Damon’s in a ...
Posted On Sunday, February 2nd 2014
5. “It’s incredibly weird but I know my brother and I know he’s a better ...
Posted On Thursday, January 30th 2014
5. “She’s dying. Every single organ in her body is failing. Vampire blood can’t save ...
Posted On Wednesday, December 18th 2013
5. “I don’t recall saying that you could talk. Did I say that he could ...
Next on Vampire Diaries
Original Sin @ 8pm on CW
- Custom Search